Sunday 30 March 2014

i am sorry



i think i do not want to write this post yet.... but i have to. i could not bear this feeling anymore..

if i did wrong, please tell me...
so that i realized my mistake...
if i did something unpleasant, please do correct me..
because that how true friend is...

is it by ignoring me please you very much?
maybe yes... because you have many friends surrounding you that you can go to...

be friend because of Allah, is it this way?
is it good to let your friend disheartened without you know it?

or maybe this is my fortune...
be too quite..too passive even people did not know how my feeling is
that trying to keep smiling in any circumstances..showing them i have no problem at all
how hypocrite i am
trying to please other people but did they even appreciate it?

when i think deeply..... i was just like my mom.... :'(
it is ok, if i am sad, i always have someone I can rely on..Allah..
and when my mom sad too, i will tell her to ask from Allah..

'' sesungguhnya Allah itu kuat, sekiranya kamu inginkan kekuatan, carilah Allah''

No comments:

Post a Comment